Submit a Proposal
Conference Content Opportunities
|Shows That Do Accept Proposals
||Shows That Do Not Accept Proposals
Natural Products Expo West (NPEW)
|Natural Products Expo East (NPEE)
|Natural Products Business School (NPBS)
||NPBS Pitch Slam
|World Tea Expo
||NPBS Pitch Slam Prize Package Donations
|Club Industry Show
||Digital & Print Content
What to Expect During the Proposal Process
During the months outlined above, our conference staff spends time researching and seeking out proposals from industry thought leaders. At the end of our proposal window for each event, we summon our editorial power and industry expertise to finalize our various speaking opportunities.
This selection process is based on themes and narratives chosen for each event that reflect year-long content goals supporting our overall mission. In our review of proposals, we aim to include new industry voices each year.
We receive a large volume of potential speaker proposals each year. Due to this volume of information, we have implemented the four steps outlined below to ensure transparency and attention is paid to every submission.
- A speaker or organization may submit any number of proposals during the proposal acceptance timeline listed above. Choosing from a large number of submitted proposals is difficult with so many quality submissions. We evaluate each to accurately reflect the educational objectives while providing a balance of topics, issues, speaker background and expertise, and audience expectations. We strive to provide a rejection or acceptance for every proposal submitted through our portal.
- Should suitable speaking engagements arise, we will contact you for more information. Should your proposal be rejected for the event that you’ve submitted to participate in, we will keep your proposal in a database for further review.
- While inclusion in our database does not guarantee speaking opportunities, digital content or ongoing representation, it does broaden your exposure within our conference selection committee. Should our relationship continue to grow, we will contact you directly to discuss future partnership.
- Sponsorship does not guarantee involvement in our educational programming; however, does not exclude your organization from involvement, should the opportunity arise and your expertise match our audience needs.
Due to volume, any proposals sent to individual emails outside of the proposal process may not be answered.
Our primary audience consists of trade professionals working in the natural and organic products industry. This includes retailers, health practitioners, distributors, suppliers and manufacturers. We seek educational content that is compelling, timely, relevant, unbiased, and interesting to this audience.
Visual presentations are not required, but if you choose to use slides, please note:
- We use PCs in session rooms. Any PowerPoint or video for your presentation must work with a PC laptop. If you prefer to use your own Mac, it will be your responsibility to bring the correct adapter.
- There is no reliable Wi-Fi in conference rooms. Please make sure visuals and videos are downloaded or embedded onto your computer before presenting.
- iPads are not allowed for presenting due to frequent upgrades in projector adaptors and software.
- Presenters are prohibited from self-promotion, may not hand out marketing materials or product samples to the audience, and cannot sell services onsite. The most common complaint we receive from attendees is when presenters pitch themselves or their services during an education session.
- We record presentations (video/audio) and make educational content available to attendees post-show. To be considered as a speaker, we will ask that you allow New Hope Network to record your presentation for viewing post-event.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to Jasmine Santillan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural Products Expo East/NPBS 2017: January 1, 2017 - May 1st, 2017
Natural Products Expo West/Engredea/NPBS 2018: Opens August 2017
World Tea Expo 2018: June 9, 2017 - August 31, 2017
Club Industry 2018: January 15, 2017 - March 15, 2017
Submit a proposal for Expo East 2017 here