Submit a Proposal
What to Expect During the Proposal Process
*Proposal submission link located at the bottom of the page
New Hope Network Education
- The New Hope Network content team curates programming and speakers for each educational opportunity based on a combination of research, recommendations, input from advisory boards, and proposal review. At the end of any proposal submission window, we summon our editorial power, combined knowledge, and industry expertise to create impactful educational programming and speaking opportunities. We aim to showcase new and disruptive expert voices that will help to grow and contribute to the success of the natural products and healthy lifestyle industry.
- New Hope Network's primary audience consists of trade professionals working in the food, nutrition and healthy lifestyle industry. This includes retailers, health practitioners, distributors/brokers, service providers, suppliers and manufacturers. We aim to provide educational content that is compelling, timely, relevant, and interesting to this audience.
- Due to the number of conference proposals we receive, you will only hear from our team if you are invited to participate in educational programming.
- We select speakers and presentation ideas on a rolling basis for each show (there is no set time that you will hear from us if your idea is selected).
- Proposals sent to individual emails outside of the proposal process may not be answered.
- Presenters should not give sales pitches during education sessions, and may not hand out marketing materials or product samples to the audience. (Educational worksheets/session summaries are okay).
- We do not provide audience contact information. If you are selected to speak at Expo, you may ask your audience for business cards/request to personally connect with them after your session.
- We often record presentations and make educational content available to attendees post-show (ex: newhope.com/session). As a speaker, your session may be recorded.
- Sponsorship at New Hope Network/Informa tradeshows and conferences does not include involvement in educational programming. Sponsorship, however, does not exclude your organization from involvement in education should your expertise be the perfect fit for audience and programming needs.
- If you are an Expo West or Expo East exhibitor and are interested in sponsored content, advertising or Exhibitor Presented Seminar opportunities (separate from educational content produced by the New Hope content team), please contact your account manager.
The New Hope Network content team creates educational content throughout the year in many forms. The team reviewing your Natural Products Expo West proposal also works on other educational offerings within the New Hope Network/Informa portfolio and may recommend you for:
New Hope Network (a division of Informa):
Informa Health & Nutrition Division:
* Denotes an educational offering that accepts speaker proposals and/or pitch applications. Please visit individual websites for details.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proposal Submission Schedule for Natural Products Expos East & West
Natural Products Expo West & Business School 2019: Closed
Natural Products Expo East & Business School 2019: Will open Jan 15 - April 5, 2019