Terms & Conditions
Audience for Natural Products Expo West, Expo East and Engredea: Our primary audience consists of trade professionals working in the natural and organic products industry. This includes retailers, health practitioners, distributors, suppliers and manufacturers. We seek educational content that is compelling, timely, relevant, unbiased, and interesting to this audience.
Audio/Visual: Visual presentations are not required, but if you choose to use slides, please note:
- We use PCs in session rooms. Any PowerPoint or video for your presentation must work with a PC laptop. If you prefer to use your own Mac, it will be your responsibility to bring the correct adapter.
- There is no reliable Wi-Fi in conference rooms. Please make sure visuals and videos are downloaded or embedded onto your computer before presenting.
- iPads are not allowed for presenting due to frequent upgrades in projector adaptors and software.
Post-Show Materials: You will be asked to send a digital copy of your presentation and corresponding handouts to the conference manager before presenting. If this is not possible, please bring copies with you on a thumb drive. PDFs of presentation materials will be posted to the website post-show.
- Presenters are prohibited from self-promotion, may not hand out marketing materials or product samples to the audience, and cannot sell services onsite. The most common complaint we receive from attendees is when presenters pitch themselves or their services during an education session.
- We record presentations (video/audio) and make educational content available to attendees post-show. To be considered as a speaker, we will ask that you allow New Hope Network to record your presentation for viewing post-event.